Newly remodeled, with the utmost care and attention to detail, Quiet Oaks provides luxury accommodations in the heart of Montecito’s Upper Village. Elegant furnishings complement a graceful open floor plan with large glass pane windows and doors that look out to the peaceful backyard with oak trees, ferns and quiet areas for sitting with a good book or glass of wine.
The upstairs loft offers beautiful views of the garden and a privacy curtain for couples traveling together. The downstairs bedroom has a king size bed and private entrance. Enjoy walking to one of the many restaurants nearby or spend the night in creating a lovely dinner in the well-designed gourmet kitchen. This central location in Montecito offers the best of both worlds: a peaceful and quiet creek side setting with excellent shopping and dining options right outside your front door.
What we love:
- Brand new high-quality furnishings, fixtures and appliances, and hardwood floors throughout.
- Weekly housecleaning is included for reservations of two weeks or more.
- Quiet Oaks is more than just a name, this neighborhood is very peaceful at night and is ideal for guests seeking quietude without sacrificing convenience.
- All the wonderful dining options nearby! Some of our favorite restaurants, such as Pane e Vino, Via Vai and the newly opened Wine Bistro, are all just a few minutes walk from your doorstep.
What you should know:
- The upstairs bedroom is a loft that offers a curtain for privacy, but no closing door.
- This is a freestanding condo on a cul-de-sac street. There are no shared walls and the backyard is very private, however this is not a private home with acreage.
- The garage is not available for guest use; the driveway offers off-street parking for one vehicle. There is also plenty of street parking available in this area.
- The creek bed in the backyard is not fenced, making this property unsuitable for small children.
- Master Bedroom Upstairs (Loft) with queen size Temperpedic bed, garden views, HD TV with Blu-ray and Netflix, and en-suite bathroom with marble shower stall.
- Master Bedroom Downstairs with king size Temperpedic bed and HD TV with Blu-ray and Netflix.
- Full Bathroom Downstairs with oversize tub and rain shower head.
- Fully stocked gourmet kitchen
- Wolf oven & SubZero refrigerator
- Reverse-osmosis drinking water with separate hot/cold faucet
- 46-inch flat screen TV in living room
- Gas fireplace in living room
- Interior utility room (with washer, dryer and iron)
- Wireless internet
- Gas BBQ Grill & accessories
- Indoor dining table with seating for 6
- Outdoor garden table with seating for 4
- Outdoor patio with loveseat
- Off-street parking