Montecito Country Charmer
This charming home, located on an exclusive private lane in Montecito, is situated on over an acre of land, lending a decidedly country air to an otherwise centrally located home, just one mile from Miramar Beach and 1.5 miles from the Lower Village. Spacious accommodations complement a generous backyard with a pool, spa, bricked patio and grass surrounding a beautiful mature oak tree, creating a wonderful setting for late brunches and evening barbeques.
With nearly 4000 square feet of living space and 4 bedrooms, each with en-suite bath, this ranch-style home has an idea layout for family vacations. Glass-paned patio doors line the living room, dining nook and family room, creating an easy flow throughout this cheery, light-filled home.
What we love:
- The peaceful ambiance of this friendly neighborhood is special and feels particularly safe and comforting.
- Options for entertainment are plentiful in the large family room, which features a pool table, electronic dartboard, and enormous plasma television next to a wood-burning fireplace.
- The luxurious master bathroom with soaking tub, vanity and easy access to the large walk-in closet.
What you should know:
- The semi-circular driveway has two gates at the street that are automatic and must be operated manually if you wish to close them.
- Cell phone reception is particularly poor in this area, but a landline is provided for guest use.
- The pool is not covered or gated, so parents will need to keep a watchful eye on small children in the backyard.
- Master Bedroom with king size bed, television, gas fireplace, large walk-in closet and en-suite split bath with soaking tub, double sinks and vanity.
- Second Bedroom with king size bed, flat screen television, walk-in closet and en-suite bath with shower stall.
- Third Bedroom with queen size bed, small walk-in closet and en-suite bath with shower stall.
- Fourth Bedroom with queen size bed, reach-in closet and en-suite bath with shower stall.
- Fully stocked kitchen with 4-burner Viking range, dual ovens and dishwasher
- Living room with wood-burning fireplace and bar
- Dining table seats 8 people with extension leaves
- Family room with wood-burning fireplace, large 3D plasma television and media system, pool table and electronic dartboard.
- Washer/Dryer in hallway cabinet
- Home telephone
- Wireless internet
- Outdoor seating areas and dining table
- Outdoor gas grill
|Nightly Rate (3 night minimum):|
|June-August||one week minimum|
|Additional Rate Policies:|
|10% Transient Occupancy Tax applies to all reservations under 31 days|
|$400 Non Refundable Cleaning Fee|
|$2500 Refundable Security Deposit|
|Holiday Rates apply for Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years.|
|One week minimum stay during Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years holidays.|